As the vaccine rollout continues, NCA keeps clubs informed on new and updated federal and state mandates and restrictions and news related to the private club industry. Please be sure to visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
COVID-19 separated us. Vaccines are bringing us together. NCA’s new campaign, Stick it to COVID-19: Support the vaccine, provides information on how clubs can protect employees and members and commit to a safe club environment. NCA also provides the Vaccine Finder tool that helps identify local vaccine distribution locations. Learn more.
- OSHA to Review Safety Guidance, Directs Employers to Follow CDC Mask Update, HR Dive
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Additional Monoclonal Antibody for Treatment of COVID-19, FDA
- CDC Director Statement on Pfizer’s Use of COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents Age 12 and Older
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
- Fully Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Face Masks and End Physical Distancing in Most Settings, CDC Says, WSJ
- OSHA, States Lag Behind CDC Guidance Lifting Requirements for Vaccinated Workers, National Law Review
- OSHA Tells Employers to Follow CDC Mask Guidance, The National Law Review
- COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States, CDC
- The Big-ticket Question: Can (or should) Employers Require the COVID-19 Vaccine of Employees in the Workplace?, ISHN
- Are They Experimental? Can they Alter DNA? Experts Tackle Lingering Coronavirus Vaccine Fears, The Washington Post
- COVID-19 Treatment From Vir, GlaxoSmithKline Is Authorized, WSJ
- Coronavirus Regulations: A State-By-State Week in Review, Law360 (Del., Ill., Mass., N.J., N.Y. and Texas) & Law360 (Calif., Ill., N.J., N.Y., Pa. and Texas)
- Maryland Launches Lottery for Vaccinated Residents, with a $400,000 Top Prize, The Washington Post
- With Some Adjustments, New York Adopts the CDC’s Interim Guidance for Fully Vaccinated People, The National Law Review
- The Reasonable Accommodation Dilemma For Associational Discrimination, AALRR
- How Has Technology Changed the Face of Marketing in Hospitality Amid COVID-19?, HFTP
- Who Is That Masked Employee and Is She Vaccinated? Employers Wrestle with New CDC Guidelines, The National Law Review
- Employer FAQs Regarding CDC’s New Guidance Allowing Fully Vaccinated Individuals to Go Mask-free and Forego Social Distancing in Most Settings, The National Law Review
Talent on the Move, 2020 and Beyond: The new report published by Cushman & Wakefield shows shifts in where people live and work and what to expect post-pandemic. The graph below compares the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for major cities in the US. Read it here.
- Resistance to Vaccine Mandates is Building, The Washington Post
- Health Officials Seek to Clarify COVID-19 Mask Guidelines, WSJ
- Recent College Grad Wins a Million Dollars for Getting Vaccinated in Ohio, The Washington Post
- A Faster Way to Track COVID Variants, Axios
- Black Residents Now Account for More than 8 in 10 D.C. Coronavirus Cases, The Washington Post
- Half of U.S. Adults Are Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19, WSJ
- Inquiry Into COVID-19’s Origins Splits U.S. and China, WSJ
Join NCA – It’s a Good Business Decision:
NCA provides real-time value for clubs as they navigate this crisis and other areas from workforce management and compliance, governance, strategic planning, and much more. View all the benefits you get with an NCA membership. Click here or contact Katina Cavagnaro at [email protected] and 202-822-1291 to learn more about a membership at the National Club Association.
Stay Up to Date
The National Club Association is continuing to closely monitor this crisis and will provide you with the best information available to help your club during this difficult time. Please visit NCA’s Coronavirus Resource Center. To submit questions or to share your club’s resources and plans, please use this link. For more information, contact Cindy Vizza at 202-822-9822 or [email protected]