As the vaccine rollout picks up steam, NCA continues to keep clubs informed on new and updated federal and state mandates and restrictions and news related to the private club industry. Please be sure to visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for the most up-to-date information to keep your club informed on COVID-19.
COVID-19 separated us. Vaccines are bringing us together. NCA’s new campaign, Stick it to COVID-19: Support the vaccine, provides information on how clubs can protect employees and members and commit to a safe club environment. NCA also provides the Vaccine Finder tool that helps identify local vaccine distribution locations. Learn more.
- National Emphasis Program–Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Updated Interim Enforcement Response Plan for Coronavirus Disease 2019
Revised guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) related to cleaning and disinfecting for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- U.S. vaccine distribution and delivery, tracked by state.
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States, CDC
- How Long Do COVID-19 Vaccines Provide Immunity?, WSJ
- Pause in Vaccinations Leads to Canceled Appointments Across States, NY Times
- As CDC Eases Travel Guidance, Are ‘Vaccine Passports’ Next?, Law360
- How Long will the Coronavirus Vaccines Protect You? Experts Weigh In., The Washington Post
- How Herd Immunity Works—And What Stands In Its Way, NPR
- Need a COVID-19 Vaccine? Visit Your Local Transit Center, PEW
- Coronavirus Regulations: A State-By-State Week In Review, Law360
- Fla. Gov. Signs Sweeping COVID-19 Liability Protection Law, Law360
- Ky. Latest State To Enact COVID-19 Liability Shield Law, Law360
- Governor Abbott Issues Executive Order That Prohibits Government-Mandated Vaccine Passports, KXXV
- California Set to Drop Restaurant Restrictions on June 15, Restaurant Business
Vaccine Doses By State: The Washington Post reports that more than 23.1% (76.7 million) of the U.S. population have been fully vaccinated and 37.3% have received at least one dose. The map below shows the breakdown for states. See the full article here.
- Viewpoint: Restaurants Should Prepare for Potential Post-Pandemic OSHA Inspections, Restaurant Hospitality
- Fully Vaccinated People are at Low-Risk from Travel, CDC Says, The Washington Post
- The Latest Workplace Perk: Cash Bonuses for Taking Vacations, WSJ
- Vaccine Conversations Can Be Messy. Here’s How to Talk About the Shots, The Washington Post
- The Stress Productivity Shortfall, Chief Learning Officer
- COVID-19 Was a Wake-Up Call, Leading Many to Make Lifestyle and Career Changes, WSJ
- Fla. Vaccine Passport Ban May Be Spoiling For Court Fight, Law360
- The Restaurant Industry is on a Hiring Spree as COVID-19 Recovery Continues, National Restaurant News
Join NCA – It’s a Good Business Decision:
NCA provides real-time value for clubs as they navigate this crisis and other areas from workforce management and compliance, governance, strategic planning, and much more. View all the benefits you get with an NCA membership. Click here or contact Katina Cavagnaro at [email protected] and 202-822-1291 to learn more about a membership at the National Club Association.
Stay Up to Date
The National Club Association is continuing to closely monitor this crisis and will provide you with the best information available to help your club during this difficult time. Please visit NCA’s Coronavirus Resource Center. To submit questions or to share your club’s resources and plans, please use this link. For more information, contact Cindy Vizza at 202-822-9822 or [email protected]