Alexandria, Va.: The 2023 National Club Conference will bring together leaders of the top private clubs in the U.S. in Chicago May 7-9. Hosted by the National Club Association at the Union League Club of Chicago, the Conference is the definitive national forum for private club presidents, board members, general managers/CEOs and executives, showcasing prominent thought leaders and solutions providers with extraordinary networking and recreational events.
Highlights of this year’s Conference include:
- Twelve education sessions with speakers from the club industry, media, community-based nonprofits and top companies.
- The Club Governance Symposium—a half-day conference within a conference with resources, discussions and networking tailored for club presidents and board members.
- The Excellence in Club Management® Awards Gala—the private club industry’s event of the year, celebrating this year’s awards winners.
- The National Club Association’s Vendor Showcase, with solutions, products, services and experts from the industry’s leading suppliers and partners.
- Special events that include receptions, a themed networking roundtable lunch, private tours of some of Chicago’s top museums and attractions, and a golf tournament at the Lake Shore Country Club.
The National Club Conference is renowned for its top-tier speakers and presenters, and this year is no exception. Leading experts on turnaround management, cybersecurity, governance, inclusion, legislation and regulatory issues and other topics important to clubs will be presented by speakers who include:
- David M, Walker, former U.S. Comptroller General and founder and CEO of the Comeback America Initiative.
- Michael Scimo, 2019 Medinah Club President and BoardRoom Club President of the Year.
- Jahmal Cole, CEO/founder of Chicago nonprofit My Block My Hood My City.
- Nicholas Schreiber, founder, Old Barnwell Club.
- Club and industry leaders from across the United States.
And more. Sessions will offer CMAA continuing education credits.
“This year’s National Club Conference promises to educate and inspire professionals from throughout our community,” says NCA President & CEO Joe Trauger. “We’re looking forward to an unparalleled event.”
Registration is now open; visit NationalClubConference.org for rates, details, accommodations and details, along with limited sponsorship and exhibitor information.
The National Club Association (NCA) has been the advocate for the private club industry in Washington, D.C., for more than 60 years. As the voice of private clubs on Capitol Hill, NCA ensures that club concerns are forefront when legislative and regulatory issues affecting the industry are being decided. In addition, NCA provides club leaders an outstanding array of resources on club industry trends, governance best practices, legal and operational matters and ways to strengthen club leadership. nationalclub.org.
For more information, contact Kim Fernandez, CAE, vice president of communications: [email protected].