Deadline Extended to Nov. 7, 2022.
Show off your club, your colleagues and your creative eye in Club Director’s first photo contest—you could win a free registration to the 2023 National Club Conference in Chicago!
All photos will automatically be entered into the Best in Show category—the Best in Show winner will receive a registration to #ClubConf23 and see their photo on the cover of Club Director—frame-worthy for sure!
- Food & beverage.
- People at the club.
Between now and November 7, 2022, send your high resolution (size it came out of the camera or phone) JPG photos to [email protected] Make the category your email subject line and be sure to include your name, title, club, email address and a description of the photo, including where, when, and why you took it.
- Submit amateur photos only; no professional or commissioned photos are eligible.
- Only photos taken after January 1, 2021 are eligible for this year’s contest.
- All submissions are automatically entered in the Best in Show category.
- Please ensure you have permission to enter photos of people—you should have permission from everyone in every picture you enter.
- Enter as many photos in as many categories as you wish.
- You may enhance your photos to make them look their best, but no altering or editing them (moving features, deleting or adding to the image, etc.).
- A panel of judges from NCA will choose the winners.
- Winning photos from each category will be published in the winter 2023 issue of Club Director.
- The Best in Show winner will receive a free registration to the 2023 National Club Conference in Chicago and see their photo on the cover of Club Director.
Get out there and get shooting! Questions? Email [email protected]