The National Club Association (NCA) and Hospitality Financial and Technical Professionals (HFTP®) have partnered to develop a resource designed to provide members with a detailed guide on data and network security.
“Comprehensive Practices in Club Cybersecurity” has been structured so that clubs can implement practical recommendations from the different sections to improve their overall cybersecurity health, manage data according to the latest regulations, and incorporate new technology tools to prevent, detect and respond to potential cyber incidents and breaches.
Table of Contents
- Understand the Risks
- Data Security Regulation Compliance
- Best Practices in IT Governance
- Risk Management Report Card
- Data Protection Technology Tools
- In the Event of a Breach: How to Respond
- Post-event Recovery
- Evaluation of a Club’s Cybersecurity Health
- New Possibilities for Private Club’s Security Systems