As the vaccine rollout continues, NCA keeps clubs informed on new and updated federal and state mandates and restrictions and news related to the private club industry. Please be sure to visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
NCA Helps Inform You and Your Staff Through Stick it to COVID-19: As restrictions continue to lift, more than 180 million U.S. adults have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. NCA’s campaign, Stick it to COVID-19, provides information on how clubs can protect employees and members and commit to a safe club environment. NCA also provides the Vaccine Finder tool that helps identify local vaccine distribution locations. Learn more.
- Immigration and Compliance Briefing: COVID-19 Summer Scoop & Quick Tips, National Law Review
- Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools
- Families with Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Members
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated (updated July 16)
- U.S. Vaccine Distribution and Delivery, tracked by state.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered per 100 People, Our World in Data
- COVID-19 Vaccination Drive Reaches Frustration Stage—Persuading the Hesitant, WSJ
- Schools Push to Get Students Vaccinated Before the Start of Academic Year, WSJ
- As State Anti-Vax Laws Pass, Mandate Suits Poised To Evolve, Law360
- California to Require Masks at School, a Cautious Decision that Treats all Students the Same, LA Times
- Insurers Score Wins In 3 More COVID Loss Suits In Ill., Law360
- Indiana University Can Require COVID-19 Vaccines, Federal Judge Says, WSJ
- Lawsuits Challenge D.C. Law Allowing Kids to Get Vaccines Without Parental Permission, The Washington Post
- Hudson Riehle Looks at Current State of the Restaurant Industry, National Restaurant Association
Alignable Highlights the Road to Recovery in Latest Report: The report covers COVID-19’s current impact on small business recovery, reopening status, customers and revenue, operating and employee costs and more. Read full article here.
- U.S. COVID-19 Case Counts Have Doubled in Recent Weeks, WSJ
- Customers Are Back at Restaurants and Bars, but Workers Have Moved On, WSJ
- Joblist Survey Finds 50% of Former Hospitality Workers Refuse to Return to the Industry, Hospitality Technology
- For U.S. Latinos, COVID-19 Has Taken a Personal and Financial Toll, Pew Research Center
- Virus’ Presence Means ‘Direct Physical Loss,’ Pa. Judge Rules, Law360
- What Remote Work Revealed About the Role of Onboarding, Talent Management
Join NCA – It’s a Good Business Decision:
NCA provides real-time value for clubs as they navigate this crisis and other areas from workforce management and compliance, governance, strategic planning, and much more. View all the benefits you get with an NCA membership. Click here or contact Katina Cavagnaro at [email protected] and 202-822-1291 to learn more about a membership at the National Club Association.
Stay Up to Date
The National Club Association is continuing to closely monitor this crisis and will provide you with the best information available to help your club during this difficult time. Please visit NCA’s Coronavirus Resource Center. To submit questions or to share your club’s resources and plans, please use this link. For more information, contact Cindy Vizza at 202-822-9822 or [email protected]