As the vaccine rollout continues, NCA keeps clubs informed on new and updated federal and state mandates and restrictions and news related to the private club industry. Please be sure to visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
NCA Helps Inform You and Your Staff Through Stick it to COVID-19: As restrictions continue to lift, more than 180 million U.S. adults have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. NCA’s campaign, Stick it to COVID-19: Support the vaccine, provides information on how clubs can protect employees and members and commit to a safe club environment. NCA also provides the Vaccine Finder tool that helps identify local vaccine distribution locations. Learn more.
- DOL Issues Long-Awaited COVID-19 Safety Rule, Law360
- What Do US Employers Need to Do to Provide a Safe Workplace As State COVID-19 Mitigation Orders Drop?, The National Law Review
- Moderna Says Vaccine Works Against Delta Variant, as WHO Warns of Global Spread, The Washington Post
- U.S. Vaccine Distribution and Delivery, tracked by state.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered per 100 People, Our World in Data
- COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States, CDC
- Vaccine Mix Study Suggests Combinations Safe and Effective, WSJ
- Yes, Some People Really Are Faking Their COVID Vaccine Cards, PEW
- D.C. Residents Who Help Others Get Vaccinated Receive Hundreds of Dollars in Visa Gift Cards, The Washington Post
- Morgan Stanley Requires Employees to Get Vaccinated Before Going to the Office, WSJ
- Coronavirus Regulations: A State-By-State Week In Review, Law360: Calif., Ill., Mass., N.J., N.Y., and Pa., (July 1) and Calif., Del., Fla., Ill., Mass., N.J., N.Y., and Pa. (June 22)
- Pandemic Recovery Rankings Across The U.S., Top Agency
- How Far American Rescue Plan Dollars Will Stretch Varies by State, PEW
- Technomic’s Take: Roadblock to Recovery, Technomic
- What Employees are Saying About the Future of Remote Work, McKinsey & Company
June Labor Market Shows Renewed Strength: The U.S. economy added 850,000 total jobs in June–the leisure and hospitality sector making up 343,000 of those jobs. Hotels and other accommodations added about 75,000 jobs. Jobs in the leisure and hospitality sector marked a $1.55 wage increase since January, compared to 10-cent increase across all jobs. Read full article here.
- The U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak Is Still Bad—And It Could Get Worse, Time
- COVID-19: Implications for Business, McKinsey & Company
- Masks? Tests? Summer Camp Rules This Year Are Tricky, WSJ
- Exclusive: New App Will Help Employers Verify Workers’ Vaccine Status, Axios
- India Has Undercounted COVID-19 Deaths by Hundreds of Thousands, Families and Experts Say, WSJ
- What We Learned About Wellness While Working From Home, and How to Use Insights, The Washington Post
- During COVID-19, Most Americans Got Ahead—Especially the Rich, WSJ
- Post COVID Golf–Have we Considered Practice Facilities, Golf Property Analysts
- Lockdown Was Not a Sabbatical, Vox
- To-go Cocktails Helped Keep Restaurants Afloat. In Some Cases They’re Here to Stay, The Washington Post
- NJ Law Firm Hit With COVID-19 Bias Suit From Ex-Worker, Law360
- COVID-19 Coverage Fights Try Shifting To State High Courts, Law360
Join NCA – It’s a Good Business Decision:
NCA provides real-time value for clubs as they navigate this crisis and other areas from workforce management and compliance, governance, strategic planning, and much more. View all the benefits you get with an NCA membership. Click here or contact Katina Cavagnaro at [email protected] and 202-822-1291 to learn more about a membership at the National Club Association.
Stay Up to Date
The National Club Association is continuing to closely monitor this crisis and will provide you with the best information available to help your club during this difficult time. Please visit NCA’s Coronavirus Resource Center. To submit questions or to share your club’s resources and plans, please use this link. For more information, contact Cindy Vizza at 202-822-9822 or [email protected]