As the vaccine rollout continues, NCA keeps clubs informed on new and updated federal and state mandates and restrictions and news related to the private club industry. Please be sure to visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19.
COVID-19 separated us. Vaccines are bringing us together. NCA’s new campaign, Stick it to COVID-19: Support the vaccine, provides information on how clubs can protect employees and members and commit to a safe club environment. NCA also provides the Vaccine Finder tool that helps identify local vaccine distribution locations. Learn more.
- The New York Hero Act, The National Law Review
- U.S. health regulators have for the first time cleared a COVID -19 vaccine’s use in children, paving the way for inoculations before summer camps and the start of the next school year. WSJ
- Kids and the COVID-19 Vaccine: Is it Safe and When Can They Get It?, WSJ
- U.S. Vaccine Distribution and Delivery, Tracked by State, Washington Post
- Vaccines Administered, Our World in Data
- COVID-19 Vaccines Vs. Infections, WSJ
- U.S. States are Turning Down Hundreds of Thousands of Doses as Demand Plummets, NY Times
- Artificial Intelligence Powers Rapid COVID-19 Antibody Test, Health IT Analytics
- Chef José Andrés Is Latest to Offer COVID-19 Vaccine Incentives, U.S. News & World Report
- Uber, Lyft to Provide Free Rides to Covid-19 Vaccine Sites Until July 4, WSJ
- Coronavirus Regulations: A State-By-State Week in Review, Law360
- 12 N.J. Breweries Offer Free Beer to Those who get COVID Vaccine Shots This Month, NJ
- Texas Backs Florida’s Bid To Overturn CDC Cruise Ban, Law360
- Florida Gov. Signs Bill Banning Vaccine Passports, Law360
- The Reasonable Accommodation Dilemma For Associational Discrimination, AALRR
- How Has Technology Changed the Face of Marketing in Hospitality Amid COVID-19?, HFTP
- Who Is That Masked Employee and Is She Vaccinated? Employers Wrestle with New CDC Guidelines, The National Law Review
- Employer FAQs Regarding CDC’s New Guidance Allowing Fully Vaccinated Individuals to Go Mask-free and Forego Social Distancing in Most Settings, The National Law Review
Sports and Leisure Research Group & NCGOA Research Center: Sports and Leisure Research Group (SLRG) has partnered with NGCOA as a featured contributor to the association’s new Research Center, aimed at providing golf facility owners and operators with the latest and most salient insights on the business of golf. SLRG’s initial contribution takes a thorough, yet succinct look at brand new data on golfers’ attitudes and behaviors surrounding the COVID-19 vaccines and posits their implications for the 2021 season. Read it here.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations Are Slowing, So Officials Target Markets, Schools, WSJ
- Column: Employers, Governors Push Myth that Unemployment Checks Keep Lazy Workers Home, LA Times
- To Mask or Not to Mask? With Vaccines and New Guidelines, the Mask-Faithful Navigate a ‘Weird Gray Area,’ Washington Post
- Want That Job Offer? A COVID-19 Vaccine Is Now Required, WSJ
- Getting Women Back To Work Is Key To A Strong Recovery, Labor Secretary Says, NPR
- Vaccines Unleash Wedding Boom. ‘Everyone Is Ready,’ WSJ
- Marcus Samuelsson Sees Path Out of Hospitality Industry’s Challenges, WSJ
Join NCA – It’s a Good Business Decision:
NCA provides real-time value for clubs as they navigate this crisis and other areas from workforce management and compliance, governance, strategic planning, and much more. View all the benefits you get with an NCA membership. Click here or contact Katina Cavagnaro at [email protected] and 202-822-1291 to learn more about a membership at the National Club Association.
Stay Up to Date
The National Club Association is continuing to closely monitor this crisis and will provide you with the best information available to help your club during this difficult time. Please visit NCA’s Coronavirus Resource Center. To submit questions or to share your club’s resources and plans, please use this link. For more information, contact Cindy Vizza at 202-822-9822 or [email protected]