As the vaccine rollout picks up steam, NCA continues to keep clubs informed on new and updated federal and state mandates and restrictions and news related to the private club industry. Please be sure to visit our Coronavirus Resource Center for the most up-to-date information to keep your club informed on COVID-19.
COVID-19 separated us. Vaccines are bringing us together. NCA’s new campaign, Stick it to COVID-19: Support the vaccine, provides information on how clubs can protect employees and members and commit to a safe club environment. NCA also provides the Vaccine Finder tool that helps identify local vaccine distribution locations. Learn more.
- Nearly 100 Million People Have Received One or Both Doses of the Vaccine in U.S., The Washington Post
- The Fully Vaccinated Employee: What the New CDC Guidelines Mean for Employers, The National Law Review
- COVID-19 Vaccination Cards Are the Only Proof of Shots, Soon an Essential, WSJ
- Tracking COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution, WSJ
- As COVID-19 Vaccinations Ramp Up, Hesitancy Wanes, WSJ
- The Best Coupon In Your Wallet? Your Vaccination Card, WSJ
- Some Long Haul COVID-19 Patients Are Feeling Better After Vaccination, Health Day
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Safe and Effective in Children as Young as 12, Say Companies, The Washington Post
- The Vaccine Rollout: Perspectives from the States, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health (video)
- Everything Travelers Need to Know About Vaccine Passports, The Washington Post
- How Long will the Coronavirus Vaccines Protect You? Experts Weigh In, The Washington Post
- DeSantis Vows to Ban ‘Vaccination Passports’ as he Signs Law Shielding Businesses from COVID-19 Liability, Orlando Sentinel
- Pr. George’s County to Host First FEMA-operated Vaccination Site in Maryland, The Washington Post
Guides, The Washington Post
Vaccination Pace Chart: The Wall Street Journal reports that if the current pace of vaccinations continues, about half of the population would have at least one dose by early May and 75% by early summer, using the three vaccines currently approved for emergency use authorization. See the full vaccine distribution numbers here.
- Pandemic Accelerates Retirements, Threatening Economic Growth, WSJ
- Biden, CDC Director Warn of Rebound if Nation Lets Up, The Washington Post
Join NCA – It’s a Good Business Decision:
NCA provides real-time value for clubs as they navigate this crisis and other areas from workforce management and compliance, governance, strategic planning, and much more. View all the benefits you get with an NCA membership. Click here or contact Katina Cavagnaro at [email protected] and 202-822-1291 to learn more about a membership at the National Club Association.
Stay Up to Date
The National Club Association is continuing to closely monitor this crisis and will provide you with the best information available to help your club during this difficult time. Please visit NCA’s Coronavirus Resource Center. To submit questions or to share your club’s resources and plans, please use this link. For more information, contact Cindy Vizza at 202-822-9822 or [email protected]